Audit Support Services
At Caramel Advisors, we offer a range of audit support services. Our team of highly skilled professionals are here to provide the best possible service, ensuring your needs are met at every stage. Our services include consulting and advice on auditing processes, assisting with the preparation for an audit, the review of findings and performance improvements. We provide solutions tailored to your individual needs and are committed to providing the highest level of service at all times. With our comprehensive knowledge and expertise, Caramel Advisors is the perfect partner to help you navigate the complexities of the audit process.
At Caramel Advisors, we support Auditors (CPA firms) by working as their integral audit team to work on a client whereas we support auditees (business owners) by handling complex audit procedures and dealing with the auditors to get audits completed well in time. Let Caramel Advisors help you manage this workload in a productive yet cost-effective manner.
- The Caramel Advisors Audit Support team takes the tedium out of auditing while also saving time, money, and personnel for the auditor. Auditors may now remove the risk of errors or missed deadlines by dedicating skilled, competent, and experienced people entirely to processing audit working papers. As a result, high-quality disclosures are ensured—all of this while freeing up your time to take on new clients and expanding your organization.
- Internal audit functions are confronted with an external environment becoming increasingly difficult due to ongoing legislative change, macroeconomic issues, and a competitive climate. In this context, Internal Audit departments are under pressure to deliver effective and timely audits that meet the expectations of boards and regulators. Internal audit departments respond in various ways, including cross-training resources, forming subject matter expert teams, and establishing a new balance between real-time and post-implementation audits.
Need Any Services ?
What We Offer
- Interacting with audit clients for auditing queries is one of the auditing support services.
- Using audit software to roll out electronic audit files.
- Migrating a traditional excel audit file to an electronic audit file.
- Examine accounts for compliance with applicable accounting standards.
- Gain access to various companies’ house filings and the charity commission to extract data that can be used to corroborate the information in the accounts.
- Prepare checklists to report errors to the onshore audit team to make changes to the financial statements and future accounts
- Casting accounts for internal consistency, mathematical accuracy, and agreeing on lead schedules with final accounts examining the financial statements of corporations, charities, and trusts.
What We Ask of You
- Working paper audits of last year
- Previous year’s signed accounts
- Disclosure and other checklists of the previous year
- Changes made in the board and group structure
Reports We Provide
- Current year’s working paper
- Draft audit report